Pull down hemisphere world 1700,Cotton canvas, 49'' x 41'', 126 x 105cm,Antique wooden frame,Vintage finials,Natural phenomena,Celestial map
This world map is ready for purchase and ready for your wall. You will receive it in a few days.We offer free global shipping anywhere on the planet Earth, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information!
Overall size 49'' x 41'', 126 x 105cm
About the map:
- Unique world map from 1716, world in two hemispheres
- showing primal circumnavigations of the first medieval explorers of the world
- amazing maps of north and south celestial poles
- illustrations of natural phenomena (Etna volcano, Norwegian vortex, Rainbow, Clouds.. )
- Beautiful map details and vivid colors
- Each map detail is readable
- High resolution map with hand made antique finish on durable cotton canvas
- Distressed map edges
Pull down frame is hand made of solid rustic wood which is over a century old, including two iron hangings in bronze patina
- Beautiful hand-carved woodwork and wooden finials at the bottom bar
- Wood color is dark chocolate, matte feel
It's a unique masterpiece, unique map with unique frame, and this content-rich map always attracts attention of your guests, visitors in your office, library, restaurant or home ... and believe me, people always love to discuss different themes (traveling, geography, politics, medieval times, history&origin of wines..) standing next to the map sipping a glass of perfect wine or fine old cognac...