This map is ready for your wall. It is so beautiful and it will reach you in a few days after purchase.
- Size 230 x 150cm // 90'' x 60''
- Highly decorative cotton canvas map with unique hand made finish, distorted, antique map edges
- Neutral colors
- Antique wood of the pull down frame is hand carved, Victorian style, over 100 years old wood, with unique wooden finials and two hangers in bronze patina. We created outstanding details!
- Map is ready for your wall, you only need two wall nails/hooks
- You and your guests will be able to comfortably read map's rich details
One of the greatest wall world maps of the period presenting North American history, with powerful and rich content.
- Decorative border with views of important cities New York, London, New Orleans, Constantinople, Naples, Rome, Canton, Paris, St. Petersburg, and detailed illustrations of Landing of Columbus, North&South American Indian, Turkish harem, Mandarin and lady, Chinese court costume, Greek, Swiss and Circassian
- Shows numerous routes followed by great mariners including observations of birds on the high seas, sights of icebergs while exploring Antartic, whales, weather conditions...
- Table with geographical epochs (from Columbus to Capt.Wilkes)
- Table of distances from London, New York, New Orleans to the principal sea ports
It's a unique masterpiece, unique map with unique frame, and this content-rich map always attracts attention of your guests, visitors in your office, library, restaurant or home ... and believe me, people always love to discuss different themes (traveling, geography, politics, medieval times, history&origin of wines..) standing next to the map sipping a glass of perfect wine or fine old cognac...