City plan of Sydney in 1922, Australia
This fantastic map is ready for purchase and ready for your wall! You will receive it in a few days!
It's a unique, colorful old map of Sydney!
- Map size 35'' x 22'' // 90cm x 58cm (possible custom larger size contact us now!)
- Each of the map details are readable
- High resolution map with hand made antique finish on durable cotton canvas.
- Wooden frame is full of details, unique piece of frame, hand carved from over 100 years old wood!
- Dark chocolate wood color .
Published in about 1922 to celebrate the first aeroplane flight over Sydney. Map shows Careening Cove to Redfern Park and from Glebe Island to Elizabeth Bay. Includes major buildings, named roads and streets, wharves, parks and ferry routes, very highly detailed.
Map includes precisely distorted canvas edges and many cracks etc...
Map is a unique masterpiece, unique map with unique frame, and this content-rich map always attracts attention of your guests, visitors in your office, company, restaurant, living room ... and believe me, people always love to discuss different themes (traveling, geography, politics, medieval times, history&origin of wines..) standing next to the map, with a glass of wine or fine old cognac...
We can create larger size of map&frame, to fit in your interior at its best.
Your map will last for generations!
Contact us for any further information or more photos. We want to meet you and discuss the details and your wishes about the order.