Pull down chart of the Mediterranean sea 1800, 126cm x 106cm / 49'' x 41'', Canvas antique wooden frame
This map is sold, new one will be made to order.
Size 126cm x 106cm / 49'' x 41'' (possible any custom size or different frame, measure your wall and contact us :)
Colorful and very accurate pull down chart of the Mediterranean sea, ready for your wall. True pirate nautical decor for your office or home!
+ Including 7 inset maps:
- Bay & roads of Marseilles
- The harbour of Genoa
- Plan of the rock and bay of Gibraltar shewing the position of the combined fleet and attack of the battering ships in 1782
- Leghorn Road
- Sketch of the watering place of Algeziras
- Attack on Algiers by the fleet under the command of Adml. Lord Exmouth, Augst. 27th 1816
- Gulf of Smyrna
Mare Nostrum (Latin for "Our Sea") was a Roman name for the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
- High resolution reproduction with hand made antique finish on durable and resistant canvas.
- Map is 100% readable.
- Frame is hand made from over a century old solid wood dark brown, matte feel, including iron hangings&amazing nails in old golden patina. Check pictures!
- Beautiful hand-carved woodwork